A Tradesman’s Dream Job – $1500 Signing Bonus*
Join a Growing Company and work 4 days a week.
If you would like a weekly pay check dropped into your bank account every Friday, work only 4 days a week full time, get paid holidays, get health insurance, get vacation days, and so much more…….then you may want to talk with us.
We are growing and expanding, but at present we are only looking for Milwaukee based Installers to work out of our Brookfield office and Chicagoland based Installers for our Lake Barrington, IL office.
Here’s the Deal:
We are looking for experienced handyman type guys who have strong plumbing and finish carpentry skills. We are a fast growing tub/shower replacement company that does work in SE Wisconsin and Chicagoland.
We are super busy!
What we offer:
• An employed position (W2)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off program (vacation days)
• Health benefits plus life insurance
• Up to $1,500 signing bonus (terms apply)
• A incentive based compensation program (hourly plus bonus)
• A vehicle for you to drive to and from our office to customer location
• Shirts and jackets with logo
• Corded and other tools supplied
• An opportunity to grow from the ground floor in a fast growing company
• Direct Deposit every Friday
• A company you will be proud to work for
You will be responsible for:
• Work on a two man installation team
• Installing solid surface surrounds and tubs/showers (not acrylic)
• Replacing new tub/shower valves and modifying drains for tub to shower conversions
• 1 day or multiple day installations
• Working 3 to 4, 10-12 hour days a week (off Fridays and early Thursdays)
• Keeping a clean work area
• Completing paperwork related to project
• Start work at 7:00 am or sooner
Skills You Should Have:
• Plumbing — Expert plumbing skills including everything needed to plumb a tub/shower – our lead guy must be able to plumb (drain replacement and sweating pipes)
• Finish Carpentry – The fit and finish of our shower walls must be perfect – we do not tile shower/tub walls
• Excellent Customer Service / Communication Skills
• Plus more
What we require:
– your own vehicle to get to and from our office
– be able to pass a full background check
– presentable appearance
– be able to lift 100 to 150 plus pounds with the help of a partner
– great energy and ability to work with a positive attitude
– pride in your work
Select the Installer Location you are interested from our Open Positions.